skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Enough of Hurricane Ike!!!
I'm not even going to talk about it... sick and tired of Hurricane Ike. Let's just say we are all safe and sound and don't ever want to have to go through that again. Went to Corpus Christi for the first time this past weekend. Wasn't terribly impressed but I did get my camera out and go take some cool pics!
3 comments:
You are so your mother....just don't put all your pictures in an album that your children will have to deal with some day. There should be some kind of art project we could do with all of mother's random photos...put your thinking cap on.
Have you thought about selling your photography on Etsy? Those are really great photos!
Jaybird,
That is so nice of you to say! I still need to check out Etsy for my mosaics so I just might consider that as well!
Post a Comment