This was our project this past weekend. The worst part was digging the hole because there were 6" of rocks we had to dig through before we got to the soil. Hopefully it will all pay off though because it is supposed to bring you good Chi to have a water feature by your front door. Woo hoo!
Cool! I thought it was in the backyard that you see when you come in the front door. Obviously Brian didn't explain it well enough for me...or I just assumed it was in the back. It looks really neat! Will my birdbath work for my Good Chi??? of course it has bird poop all over it, so that can't be good....that might explain a few things!!
I am the owner of Mosaics by Michele. This is an artistic community "buffet" where my hope is that your world is expanded by exploring all things creative - mosaics, photography, journaling, music, cooking, gardening, belly dancing, and much more! Creativity feeds my soul. I hope your soul is fed here at the Artistic Buffet!
1 comment:
Cool! I thought it was in the backyard that you see when you come in the front door. Obviously Brian didn't explain it well enough for me...or I just assumed it was in the back. It looks really neat! Will my birdbath work for my Good Chi??? of course it has bird poop all over it, so that can't be good....that might explain a few things!!
Post a Comment