
Well, I mistakenly thought it would be easy to write a blog entry EVERY day... after all, my life is soooo interesting. Not! I haven't been able to think of anything to write about but after seeing my sister's most recent blog entry which was basically just pictures of her desk area at work... maybe I can come up with something more often.Any hoo! Since it is "Artsy, Fartsy Friday" I am putting up pictures of some chairs I redid a while back. These chairs belonged to my mother and my grandmother before her. Some years ago, after a trip to Mexico, my mother came home and painted each of her 4 dining room chairs a different color and then placed an embroidered Mexican pillow in each seat (pillows not shown in pic). After she passed away I took 2 of them and stripped the paint off of them, restained them and then covered them with cow hides. I hope Mom likes them and isn't looking down going, "What have you done to my chairs!!"

1 comment:
I remember those chairs! They look great! I think she would be proud! :)
Post a Comment