Several weeks ago Mr. P decided to buy a cherry tomato plant at Walmart. So far it has produced one lonely tomato... we had to split the tiny thing for our salads!! I think I may need my nephew to ship me some of his "Miracle Compost".
I'm getting sick of looking at your salad. Blog sista, blog! Put some of Skylar first day on...they were too cute. You could do a blog with just her Skylarisms.
I am the owner of Mosaics by Michele. This is an artistic community "buffet" where my hope is that your world is expanded by exploring all things creative - mosaics, photography, journaling, music, cooking, gardening, belly dancing, and much more! Creativity feeds my soul. I hope your soul is fed here at the Artistic Buffet!
2 comments:
I bet it was the most delicious tomato ever though! :)
I'm getting sick of looking at your salad. Blog sista, blog! Put some of Skylar first day on...they were too cute. You could do a blog with just her Skylarisms.
Post a Comment