Something to ponder while washing your hands I guess? I know Hobby Lobby is owned by a Pentecostal (Assembly of God) and that they have lots of religious stuff for sale and even music playing... but I would say this is poor taste. Although, I do wonder if anyone was in that stall and heard your camera! :)
Yes, I knew the owners were religious but... come on! There WAS someone in the stall but I used my cell phone camera and it doesn't make any noise. Would hate to get throw in jail for being a bathroom pervert!!
I am the owner of Mosaics by Michele. This is an artistic community "buffet" where my hope is that your world is expanded by exploring all things creative - mosaics, photography, journaling, music, cooking, gardening, belly dancing, and much more! Creativity feeds my soul. I hope your soul is fed here at the Artistic Buffet!
4 comments:
Something to ponder while washing your hands I guess? I know Hobby Lobby is owned by a Pentecostal (Assembly of God) and that they have lots of religious stuff for sale and even music playing... but I would say this is poor taste. Although, I do wonder if anyone was in that stall and heard your camera! :)
Yes, I knew the owners were religious but... come on! There WAS someone in the stall but I used my cell phone camera and it doesn't make any noise. Would hate to get throw in jail for being a bathroom pervert!!
ewww!
We're all getting tired of looking at this bathroom wall on your blog. Hop to it sista it's been more than a week since you blogged!
Post a Comment